Starting Tuesday July 14, Takeout service is offered at six more Hamilton Public Library branches: Ancaster, Kenilworth, Saltfleet, Sherwood, Turner Park and Waterdown.
How does it work:
· On Thursday July 9, check your holds at hpl.ca and choose which items you’d like to pick up at these newly added locations.
· When your holds are ready, you will receive a telephone call or email.
· Book a pickup time at your chosen branch.
· When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in line at the
· Please have your library card handy. Bring a piece of ID.
· Please keep social distancing procedures in mind at all times.
· One appointment per customer, per day. Customers can pick up items for up to two additional card holders at an appointment.Takeout service continues at Central Library, and the Dundas, Red Hill and Terryberry branches.