Burlington is adding eight more level two electric vehicle (EV) charging stations throughout the City. Each station will have two charging plugs. The funding is supported by the Atmospheric Fund (TAC) an environmental organization that administers a fund of about $100 Million in endowments.
The new charging stations are expected to be operational by the end of 2022 and will be located at:
• Appleby Ice Centre (2 stations), 1201 Appleby Line
• Haber Community Centre/Norton Park, 3040 Tim Dobbie Dr.
• Mainway Ice Centre, 4015 Mainway
• Mountainside Community Centre, 2205 Mount Forest Dr.
• Nelson Recreation Centre, 4235 New St.
• Tansley Woods Community Centre (2 stations), 1996 Itabashi Dr.
With these new stations, the city will have 30 EV charging stations. For a list of all charging stations within the city, visit burlington.ca/ev. TAC says Burlington, has more charging stations per capita than any other city in the GTHA.